Chlamydia bacterial infection is passed from person to person through the following:
- Having unprotected sex (oral, vaginal or anal)
- Genital to genital contact with an infected person even without penetration or ejaculation
- Sharing sex toys without cleaning them in between uses or using a new condom each time they are used.
- Eyes may be effected if they come into contact with infected vaginal fluid or semen
- Babies can becomes infected at the time of delivery if the mother has untreated Chlamydia